This is the first official release of sMArTH. Despite this, we have tried to make it stable enough to be actually used. If you encounter any problems, if you discover bugs or if you think things are not working the way they should or just want other features implemented do not hesitate to contact the authors.
- Support for the most important elements from both MathML and LaTeX
- Dynamic preview of the MathML and LaTeX output
- Easy to use
- Standard conformant
- Scalable Vector Graphics 1.1
- Document Object Model Level 1&2
- ECMAScript 3rd Edition
- Cascading Style Sheets
- Mathematical Markup Language 2.0
- Well documented
- Loading in not supported yet
- The saving results were not carefully tested
- The code is not optimized
- Some small usability issues are still present
- Some planned interface components are not yet implemented
- The dependency on a pan-Unicode font
- Working only with the Adobe SVG Viewer
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.